Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome Texans Against Distracted Driving!

Earlier this month Gov. Perry vetoed legislation that would have made it illegal to use a cellular device while driving a vehicle saying it would basically be telling adults how to behave. I thought that is what laws did in part...set the standards by which we should live. I can disagree with our Governor all day and into next year, but his point finally gave me what I was looking for...a plan for bringing awareness to the great citizens of Texas. He is correct in that we need to educate, educate, educate! Therefore, I am dedicating my energy and time to doing just that. I am beginning with this blog where I will post information about distracted driving. Also, like us on FaceBook to keep abreast of the information I find. Be blessed, be safe, and be distraction free while operating your automobile! (I'll come up with a catchier catch phrase in the near future). 

No comments:

Post a Comment